Thursday, May 31, 2012

End of the School year gifts for kindergarten

I made 2 seperate things for my daughter's class. My daughter's schools mascot is an owl, so I can not pass these things up..

These are the cutest little things! I got mini hershey chocolate bars and wrapped them with these. My only issue is passing them out to the other children- due to food allergies with peanuts. They had Mr. Goodbars in the mix. So I told my daughter to make sure to let the parents and the other students that they may contain peanuts. It all depends on what you grab, but you can not see it. I found these cute printable here:



The main gift was not this, it was sticking with the whole teacher appreciation S'more idea...

I had found one with kindergarten on it & then when I went to print it up, I could not find it. So I had to make my own and add it to the other one I printed up.
Lollipops & Paper Blog had the initial idea, but when I went to print it up I could not find the Kindergarten. I just am lame and could not see it..
On her blog it seemed like she could make more than I could.. I used the stackable marshmallows, which is the greatest idea! I put one small Hershey bar, 2 stackable marshmallows, 1 graham cracker..
I wish I had more time to go out and get the sheets that are labels, they would have looked alot cleaner than this. I used tape and regular paper.. It did the job. We got to her class and added it to everyone's cubby. She is in a class of 1st graders and kindergarten, so I only did the amount for kindergarten that is in her class and the rest were left the way it was.
A couple of moms were still hanging out and were asking what are those, one mom was really impressed.. It was nice.
It makes me feel good that I can still squeeze in some little things like this for the girls.
Next up is Hailey's- her last day is on the 8th of June. This ideas ROCKS!!

1 comment:

  1. These are so clever... The kids must've been tickled! Good Feelings to generate for these kids... including Danika. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers