Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I made my own Grocery & Pantry Lists

As we all know, I love Tip Junkie! I get weekly emails and I love it all, they always have free printable and such. The one thing I keep finding,  but have not found something that fits me is the Grocery List and the Pantry List. I never take inventory of what I have, so I end up buying more and that is a waste of money to me. So I decided to make up my own Lists.. As much as I like to write what we need, there is time I would rather circle it and move on. So, I thought of a cool idea with our normal staples in our house.  What I did, is just take a regular word document and used images from Google and put this together. There are things I can add & delete as time goes on, that is the nice thing about it. You can print these at the bottom of my blog, there are links attached.

I did 2 versions of the pantry inventory: 1 is the way I see it a lot, where you check off each box for every one can of item you have. Which is great, but didn't really work for me. It was taking up to much space. I also used pictures like my grocery list. Everyone LOVES pictures! So the second one that is horizontal, is the one you can fill in the number of cans/bottles in the circle. That seemed more logical to me. Let me explain something, if you notice on the soups it has 4 circles- well that is for the different soups I have int he pantry. The picture is cream of chicken, but I didn't want to have 6 different soup pictures, so I added circles and I can fill those in with the numbers of cans. Same with Pop Tarts, Hamburger helper, Jell-O and spices..
The spices, may have to change up- I have many spices to choose from!




Print Grocery List (Print Here)
Print Pantry Inventory List 1  (Print Here)
Print Pantry Inventory List 2 (Print Here)

1 comment:

  1. Great Lists!
    I have a Question on the soup, w/circles for the other "kinds" of soups you have. Do you automatically know what other "kinds" you have?
    Anyway... I Love It!

    ReplyDelete

Followers