Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day



Since I have a bonus child, I wanted to help her with her Mother's Day gift.. I was at Michaels and saw a bunch of things that were not very expensive, I could throw together. And I found a pack of 2 of these scrapbooks for only $2.99 what a deal! So I decided I would make a scrapbook for her. I asked Hailey to write a poem or letter to her mom, but I know she did not do it. So I ended up printing a fill in that she can add 3 things to it and BAM we are done!












Special Thanks to:
http://kinzieskreations.blogspot.com/search?q=M%26M+mom











This will go in the inside cover of the scrapbook!










 I found this cute game idea- the M&M game.. mommy & me.
It is packed with peanut and plain M&M's, what you do is: throw the M&M's in the box and grab a color.. the color corresponding with a question. So you get to learn about your mom as well as she gets to                     learn about her daughter.

~This here is a journal with I love Mom sticker on the top of it, with a notepad in the same design, a bracelet with D on it for Hailey's mom, and then a huge paperclip to hold notes or whatever you would like. Then I topped it off with some crazy ribbon that kind of matched~! Hailey was telling me, "my mom is so lucky". Her mom will probably give it to her if she won't use it. :)

1 comment:

Followers