Sunday, June 14, 2015

-Getting organized


I like to have things digital and all but then at the end of the day, is it all in one spot? Do I need to pull it up on my laptop? I'll just wait until tomorrow and 3 weeks later I'm behind on what I needed to write down or was thinking! At work I have so many things going from point A to point Z that I need to be more organized and have it in front of my face! I made a small 1" mini binder for coupons and budget so now I took things out of there and added to my new disc notebook!! I 💜 it!! I've had planners over the years but I added work and personal together! 
No spend budget- I found this a couple of times when searching for planners! I love this idea!! Helps save money and focus on buying issues! 

Inspirational financial advise! I printed 2 calendars- 1. Regiment: this is what I mark down for "scheduled" things for beauty or cleaning the fish bowl! I'm trying to be better with a facial snd hair regiment!! 
Dollar store had dividers and the below ones I got from my really good friend for my birthday ...
Monthly budget: write down "actuals" vs "budgeted amount" good to know!! I also downloaded an app called wallet and it gives me charts and I can add categories that I wanted reported and I can print it up and add it to my planner. This was I can watch monthly on where my money really goes!! 

Since its summer time, wanted to keep notes on things to do with the girls! I like taking vacation days to hang out with them! 
I have a weekly dinner chart in my wall, but this way I can think ahead! 
Project tab lets me hit down "craft ideas" I saw and want to do🌸
Then work ran!! Very helpful and makes me feel good!😉 Accomplished in a way, you might say! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers