Friday, September 7, 2012

Hair Flower

So we all know my favorite site is Tip Junkie and all there she has a blogger I love:
This is where I found another blogger, who is amazing with little girls hair..
This is where I found this idea!! She has great ideas and she shows you in YouTube.. It is amazing! This is the 2nd time I tried this, but the first time does not count, we were in a rush and so I had no time to do it. This 2nd time, I relaxed and understood it better and only put 1 hair flower in her hair:
With a little more practice, I will have it down. Next time, I am going to do a couple on her head.
I think it is so cute!!

http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/2012/05/hair-flowers.html
IF you click on the above image, it will send you right to the making of the Hair flower. It is actually really easy as long as your daughter stands still. That was half my battle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers