Friday, September 7, 2012

Organizing the Office



Mainly, I moved all my items from storage to my new home. It drove me crazy to see the mess,  but it also motivated me & excited me to organize. I had to take a huge bedroom and down size my craft gear to a 5 shelf area. I got rid of quite a bit of stuff. I have one area that is for the kids crafts as well. I had to get rid of at least 1 1/2 boxes of kids crafts also. Mainly just odds and ends. Some of my office stuff that I was going to get rid of went to my daughters school. I had binders, colored paper & border/textured scissors.
BEFORE PICS:


 AFTER PICS:




I need to still work on the 5 shelf so that it flows with your eye. For now, it is all organized and put away. Very niiice.. I also need a new way to organize my stickers, they are in the purple plastic carrier. The 2 pics on the bottom are the girls craft things. The vacuum is next to the cabinet where the girls things are organized and neatly put away. I should have taken a picture with the door opened. The over the door organizer is  a 24 pocket shoe over the door organizer that I found at Storables. I found the idea online for anything and everything in the house. Target and Home Depot carry different ones, and colored ones.. But I really wanted the clear one to see what is in each pocket. My girls are 6 and 9 and I wanted to keep it simple. I did label a couple of pockets, since one is sticker and the other one was tattoos.


1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you. You have a vision and you follow through. It's all so creative & creatively organized.
    Love it!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers