Friday, May 11, 2012

Back 2 School Mom's Binder

I know what you are thinking: wait, school is almost out and give me some time to get over the summer plans. But, I actually wanted to do this for my girlfriend who has 4 girls & school starts for my daughter on August 15th this year..  I got this idea when scrolling through TipJunki.org.. and found this blog:




MOMMY'S HOMEWORK EDITION
Back 2 School Binder


I made this up for you after I saw it in a blog. I thought it could help you stay organized.
Inside are clear-view files labeled with each kiddo!  In these folders you can keep “important” things!
Things you will need to refer to later. Don’t clutter the book with the “work” or “art” your kids bring home, I am sure you store that some place else (wink, wink).  This is a binder so that you can stay on top of things, like stuff you need to sigh, stuff you need to remember, stuff you KNOW you’ll be looking at later!
“Important” things are:
~Classroom policies
~Schedules
~Grading matrix for upcoming projects
~Book report schedules
~Lunch account deposit slips
~Etc..


There is one file with ME on it and that is for you. This is for if you volunteer to help in a classroom or parent organization..








1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I so appreciate you. Danika is fortunate to have such a creatively organized, thoughtful, generous mom. You give her a table full of possibilities to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

Followers