Thursday, May 3, 2012

Menu Board

Here is my thought on this: I wouldn't know what I was making for dinner on a daily basis. That means we would probably have the same thing over and over again. I might pick 1 thing on 1 day and that is it. So, after picking my daughter up from a friends house & realizing that her husband is always changing it up for dinner.  I thought to myself, I am boring & need to be more prepared! About the same time, my boyfriend said something along the same lines.. Got to love it and embrace it!
One of my ultimate favorite sites is: TipJunkie and I get a lot of great ideas from this site! So this idea is a combination of 2 bloggers & for the life of me, I can not find them. I have been looking for 45 minutes.
The best thing about this is that I can change the background of my picture frame. I bought stickers at the craft store and put them on myself with a ruler.. I write with a dry erase marker what is for dinner. 2 things I love about this, one I can shop for 2 weeks and know what we are having and mix it up- win! win! Everyone is happy. The second thing I loved about this, is that my friend had bought a frame that came in a package of 2 & she did not want the 2nd one! I never use to be so frugal, but I am now & I also embrace that! I also made a pocket for 3x5 cards to add to my frame, but have not done that yet. This way you keep your recipes right next to the menu board and you do not have to look for it. It is ready to go! 

Next week, I will be looking at Teacher Appreciation week. I have so many ideas & really would LOVE to implement them all, but realistically I am shooting to do at least 2 of them! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Great commitment! LOVE IT! I find it to really free up a lot of time, when I do it. The commitment helps!

    ReplyDelete

Followers