Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Edible Crayons


 This was a project I have been planning for months. I wanted to do it for back to school, but it did not happen. That is ok, because I printed up the ones that just said Crayons on them. I might have had to thick of card stock. I had to use the hard reusable slurpee straw the girls keep for no reason at all but to take space up in the drawer.

The girls had fun & LOVED to eat them. It was the prepping of the card stock- Hailey & I rolled it out and put it in this glass bowl you see.
I had to cut them down. What I saw online was they
had gotten the big rod pretzel sticks and broke them in half. I just happen to stumble across honey what already this size pretzels. I could not pass that up! They tasted really great.. I wasn't sure since you only dip the end in chocolate. But it was nice with the sweet chocolate taste and the salt on the pretzel.



1 comment:

  1. These are sooooo great looking! You and the girls did a supurb job!
    Note how focused they are .. lol

    I've been waiting for this one. Thanks for sharing.

    LOVE YOUR BLOGS! :)

    cheryllynn

    ReplyDelete

Followers