Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Making a 1st grade learning binder for Home

I started this binder for my daughter, because I feel like she needs more help on school. I took some pictures, but they are very blurry- so those are to come.. I just searched for 1st grade work & got a lot of information for teachers or home schooling. I am very excited! I also just google things that I know she needs help on, as in telling time. Due to budget cuts last week my daughter was out of school for a week & since it was so close to the beginning of the year & she is focused on learning, I did not want to lose momentum.
My mother watched her during the day and they had lessons that they did. It went well, we have been really practicing the "frequency"/"sight" words.

~Sorry it seems to be so long~ I added some pictures and her binder is NOT 100% the way I want it, but we can still have her learn and that is all that matters..

 Days of the week- I cut this out and laminated it!


 Counting quarters and the letters and tiles.. need to be cut out and make words with them..


I will have to add more photos of more pages..And add links

1 comment:

  1. That is such a good idea. A lot of good & FUN information. She was right there & got excited a lot! We both had FUN!
    Thanx for the opportunity!
    Loved the time w/her!

    ReplyDelete

Followers