Thursday, July 18, 2013

FOURTH of JULY 2013

Sorry this is a little bit late getting up, but I have been a little busy!! NON ALCOHOLIC Jell-O Shots
                                                    4th of July Fire Cracker Shots!!




Ingredients:
1-1/3 cups boiling water, divided
1 pkg.  (3 oz.) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
1 pkg.  (3 oz.) JELL-O Cherry Flavor Gelatin
1 env.  KNOX Unflavored Gelatine
1 cup  milk, divided
3 Tbsp.  sugar
½ tsp.  vanilla
20  maraschino cherries with stems, well drained, patted dry

Directions:
Add 2/3 cup boiling water to berry gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Repeat with cherry gelatin mix. Cool.
Meanwhile, sprinkle unflavored gelatine over 1/4 cup milk in medium bowl; let stand 5 min. Bring remaining milk to boil in saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in sugar and vanilla. Add to plain gelatine mixture; stir until gelatine is completely dissolved. Cool 10 min.
Spoon berry gelatin into 20 (1-oz.) plastic shot glasses sprayed lightly with cooking spray, adding about 2 tsp. to each. Refrigerate 15 min. or until set but not firm.
Top with unflavored gelatine mixture, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 10 min. Insert cherry, stem end up, into white gelatine layer in each cup. Refrigerate 2 min.
Cover with cherry gelatin, adding about 2 tsp. to each cup. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Remove from cups before serving.


I bought the shot glasses at the dollar store!
Kids loved these!! Gone in no time!


~4th of JULY Fire Cracker Bundt Cake~





I just used the funfetti cake mix- follow instructions on box. Then seperate in to 3 bowls- make a red cake mix, blue cake mix and leave the other white. Then Layer in bundt pan after spraying it with PAM. I did red first and then white and then blue. I usually make my own icing, but since I was making all these different things, I decided to buy it in the jug. I bought 2 things of white and added food coloring and just had my daughter help me and BAM!! Layered the colors...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers