Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No Bake Cream Pies

It has been so hot this last wee, that I think it gets everyone a little more anxious! So, my girls seem to play together and then get on each other's nerves.. So I had seen this recipe online and I just said, HEY girls let's go to the store. WHY? Because I said! I have a project to do, usually they get excited because I always try and do different things with them to keep their minds off wanting to mess with each other. So for under $12 we made 12 mini cream pies. They both got to pick their own flavors.
Here are the ingredients you need:
Cool whip
Condensed milk
2 packs of 6 mini graham cracker crust
You usually only need 1 full Kool Aid packet, but I did half and half..

Hailey made Peach Mango

Danika made Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade



The recipe I found said to put it all together and Kool Aid is first, but since I have to totally different girls, I made the batch and then split it in 1/2. Then had to split the Kool Aid pack in 1/2... Then they got to stir!
Fill Pie shells with your mixture!
And Now it is done! It was so hot, that we had added Redi Whip to the top and added it to the fridge and 2 hours later, when they were done the whip cream had melted, so we added more Redi Whip on top.
They were really good, but also really sweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers