Monday, June 3, 2013

Redoing chore chart!

I like the magnet chore chart, but decided that is not what works best for our family!
So now the girls are heading into Summer, and getting older: oppps and we have a new puppy!
As I was vacuuming the house the other day, my boyfriend said why are you doing that? We have 2 girls with chores that only last 5 minutes, you can add that to their list.. Who am I to argue? :)
I added more to their chores, I found a printable colorful chore list! The thing is I had to add my own pizzazz to it. Changed the title and added pictures with our chores for our house. I did not do it the cool way though- I literally took my scissors out and glue: printed up pictures and the writing and cut and pasted on my printable! Old school, I know! But that is how I roll..
Here is the new list!


The girls love them! Not only for the pictures, but they are excited about sweeping and vacuuming. We will see how long that lasts!

1 comment:

  1. Pro-Active and Clarity!
    It's a step or 2 up from their previous one!
    I think the photos help the whole process.
    You Creative mama! :) lol

    ReplyDelete

Followers