Friday, June 28, 2013

Mini cupcake omelette recipe

I LOVE NEW RECIPES!!.
Sometimes, I am not even wanting to find anything and I get bored and got to Pintrest.. And then "BAM" all these cool recipes or things to do with the kids pop up! I am so addicted to Pintrest!!

I am not sure why it is, but men seem to be major creatures of habits. They can eat pizza 5 nights a week. They can have the same lunch 4 days a week.. to me that is BORING!! So, I try to jazz it up for my boyfriend. The sad thing is he is in construction like field and they have no microwaves, so he has to eat it cold or sandwiches. Since he has been working out, he like hard boiled eggs with toast or some starch of some sort. The last week he has been working so much that he has not been working out, so I am changing up his breakfast. He eats after he has been to work for a couple of hours. Also this week, my daily routine is off, because both girls are out of town & so my Sunday ritual got messed up! That is when I boil all my eggs, go grocery shopping, etc.. I usually boil 25-30 eggs and instead I just bought the bare minimum I had to on Sunday. So I got an 18 pack of eggs. Monday-Wednesday I made breakfast burritos for him.. Nothing special, so it was eggs and cheese. Guess what? I ran out of tortillas so now I had to think of something else.
I remember seeing muffin egg breakfasts online, so I decided to bake them last night at 11 pm. 

I changed the recipe up a little, from several I saw online..
I fried up 2 pieces of bacon, set it aside.  
Scrambled 3 eggs, with chopped green onions, added seasoning..
I added shredded cheese as well- I used the mexican mix.
I then used scissors (one of my major utensils I use all the time, much easier than a knife and quicker) to cut up the bacon and put it into the mini muffin tins. I then poured the scrambled egg mixture into the wells of the tin. REMINDER: only fill 3/4 of the way up!! It needs room to expand. I did not do this on all of them, because my eggs got crazy and starting spilling a little all over. :)
I must say they turned out delicious!!  350* for 25 min. Just watch it and then pull it out when you are ready. If you are going to heat them up again, I would under bake them by 5 min.




There you go! Already for breakfast in the morning!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers