Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Reorganizing the Medicine Cabinet

I got this idea from a similar medicine cabinet:
I LOVE all her stuff!! She had menu plans, storage solutions, learn to organize, etc...
My medicine cabinet is a shelf in my bathroom closet, not the whole shelf. I live in an old house, that has hardly in space for anything. I am about to turn my hall jacket closet into a pantry, because of the 2 shelving units holding food in my kitchen. That is another story all on it's own! A different time for that.

                                                                           BEFORE:

I think I saw on Pintrest pails for your medicine. I went to Michaels and in the dollar bins, I found these cool black board clips for only $1. Then the buckets were all on sale 1/2 price, so those were only $2.50 each. LOVE the colors!! I bought a pen to write on the little clips, and I matched the color with the pails. I usually keep the vitamins in the kitchen, but I may change that up to. But, for now it is fine.  







                                                          AFTER in the Cabinet:










My labels are Pain Relief, Children, Sleep Aid, and Cold & Allergy. I also kept that basket for band*aids, heel lotions, inhaler, etc.. kind of Misc stuff. I actually had a clip I could use that I wrote Misc on! I love it! Now no one has to ask me if we have this or that.. You can clearly see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers