Saturday, February 15, 2014

2nd Graders Valentines Day Class Ideas

Danika's teacher asked me to do a project for the class for Valentine's Day. I did something for them on Halloween and they really enjoyed it and so did I. So I take this as a total compliment to do this..
I searched for several things online and so I picked 2 things to do with them. One is an actual activity and the other one is craft. I must admit, I had a rough weak and missed count the bags for the craft project, thank goodness that the teacher had other small bags. They were smaller, but that is ok because I was missing 10 bags, felt so bad! But teachers are good at flying off the cusps.


So we played hot lava. I got poster boards and cut 2 large hearts out of the poster baord, We had 4 teams of 6, it was like a relay race. You had to step on the hearts to get across with out touching the floor. It was so much fun and I had popsicle rings for the winners..
The other thing we did was just brown lunch bags with hearts that I cut out and they glued on the bag. We had stickers and foam hearts, it went quick.
I only had about 30-45 min to do all this and it was worth it!!
Hope I can do something for St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers