Monday, February 17, 2014

Failed Valentine's Idea


 I asked my neice what she would like to do for Valentine's day. I had found this super cool hear pocket that we add gum to.  She was not the excited about it, so I told her to search pintrest and let me know what looks fun for her. She picked this fortuune cookie made out of fruit roll up. I did not really think about it, we just went and grabbed fruit roll ups and she wrote out her fortunes..
After we were folding them and trying to put them in the bags, I realized that this is not nice or cool. I started really thinking about it and I had to brek it down for Samantha, I said we are going to give each of your students a 2" fruit roll up. Does that sound fun? She started thinking and said I can not pass this out. So we had to have all the girls eat up what we just cut up. I wish I would have talked her out of it, but I did not want to pressure her into something she was not feeling. So I called this one a #fail!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers