Monday, January 14, 2013

Christmas Gift- Custom Coasters

I got  this idea off the web, I am sorry I search and look for tons of things!
I found her, she was on pintrest- which I LOVE!! If you Google homemade coasters, there are tons of ideas all over Google! I actually just found some to do soon!


http://huckabyshappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2012/06/stamped-coasters-from-bathroom-tiles.html

Stamped Coasters from Bathroom Tiles



I did 3 sets, but only took pictures of 1 of them! If I do it again, I want to buy a paisley stamp and use that!

So I bought the letter stamps at Michaels with my 40% off coupon.  I stamped them with the last letter of the family name..










I did this about 5:30am in the morning, while the girls still slept. They dried while we got ready. One of the girls at work was taking the week of Christmas off, so she was not going to be there on Monday. The other 2 girls were going to be in the office on the 24th, so I had time to do theirs on the weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Cooool! I remember you had mentioned these!
    Simply Personal & Thoughtful! Great gift idea!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers