Saturday, January 19, 2013

Mama & Me Journal


http://www.mamajennblogs.com/2010/11/mama-me-journal.html

I am going to make these for all my girlfriends!! I think it is the best idea ever!  I got it from a blog that has homeschooling, it was a link on the one a subscribe to.

Click on her name and it will send you right to the post. I will have all the information here as well.




Danika & I put it together ourselves. I explained to her what is was and she was excited about it.
What exactly is a “Mama & Me” journal? Well, it is basically a journal for my daughter and I to share. We write letters back and forth to each other.  My hope is that these seemingly simple letters to one another will become a book of memories to treasure for a lifetime! 

I told Danika, we will write in them and then put it on the others pillow when we are done. That way we can read & leave. This may be a little smaller journal & so we will just have to add to our collection. Maybe this is for the year of 2013. 

All I can say is that I LOVE this idea!!  

Directions: Print the label and cut it down to the desired size. Then cut the scrapbook paper a bit larger than the label. Layer the paper and glue them onto the notebook. (As an option, you could just print the label onto sticker paper and then just stick it to the notebook.) I glued the label to scrapbook paper and then added it to the top of the journal. I also did scrapbook paper on the backside also. That way it all matched, the only thing is the binding- I did not mess with that!  

Here is the link to print up the cute label, she has one for mama & her boy(s) also..
Download the girly “Mama & Me” label AND the boyish “Mama & Me” label from my Writing Printables page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers