Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Valentine's Day 2014

I just have to say that this is NOT one of my holidays that I like. I think it is over commercialzed, we have a total of 365 days in a year and to do something special on this day is just too much pressure for anyone. Now, I must admit that the edges of  my hard square around Valentines has been filed to rounded edges  now, due to my daughter. I usually scroll around online and I pick about 5-8 ideas and let my daughter pick one. I actually love this idea!
I found it and I could not do it the way they listed it out. I got this idea from Gunny Sak. She has some great ideas on here..

 You will need:

Balloons
Toothpicks
Printables
Candy to fill
Ribbon

There are 2 printables for this project- 1 you put inside and the other as you can see gets tied to balloon.





I must tell you on the Gunny Sak, I should have realized the candy she bouhgt was all long and skinny. I bought some stuff at the Dollar Store, I got some flip frogs, candy, and also grabbed some brand name candy at CVS. I was following the insturctions that called for the plastic bottle to move the items in the balloon, but my items were too big to go through the whole. So I ended up holding the balloon open while my daughter stuffed it all in. 
Printable 1- I hope your Valentine's Day is bursting with fun
Printable 2- Go Ahead and burst my bubble




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers