Monday, December 29, 2014

Family Turkey Hand

This is such a great idea and can be used time and time again!
So I am not sure if this is a sad moment- But the hands go Dad, Hailey, me and then Danika..
Yes the 12 year old has bigger hands than I. So we all did a trace of our hands in different color construction paper and I had printed out the Turkey head and body because I was not going to go and cut that out and I am a little of a perfectionist so it would bug me not to look like turkey.


I bought a frame at the dollar store, and used scrap paper for the background..
I used 3d glaze to bring out the Thankful for Family part. I also wrote our names on one of our fingers, so we know and this is going in a scrapbook to remember from years and years!
I wrote the year at the bottom too!

I really like this idea and it bring us all together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers