Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Trees made out of Embroidery String

I bought some Embroidery String and I found this idea online and paper cones were way better than the Styrofoam. It was hard to get the string off the Styrofoam. I had flour and water to make a plaster and added the string to it, and then wrap the tree like item. Let it dry and then BAM you have a tree and you add the disposable tea light the is not a candle. It is the dollar store 2 pack lights. Christmas time they have red glitter ones and those look cool.

 I brought my nieces over and they made their own, Mine was not so stiff and it leaned over and collapsed. Danika who gave up, turned out the best. We all finished it but her.
The key here is to make the top part like a tip not like what this one looks like!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers