Monday, December 29, 2014

Halloween Lanterns

I went to an Estate Sale and found all kinds of mason jars.. I love mason jars.
I liked this idea because it was all over social media and online, plus I had all the supplies already.
I did have to run out and get more tissue, so I just went to the dollar store.
Printed out templates to use, IF the girls wanted them or they can make their own up!


Concentrating really hard!
So you add mod podge and the color tissue you want to use. Then glue and go, you can add more mod podge to the outside of the tissue as well.
Then add the face and you are done! I went and bought the lights that you can turn off and on instead of having a little tea light burning all night..  I know I  keep saying this, but the dollar store has a 2 pack and what can I say you can not beat a deal!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers