Monday, December 29, 2014

Making Crayon LipGloss

We have a lot of old and broken crayons..hmm What can we do with them?
We can make candles, did that last year! Danika had asked me if we could make lipgloss, so that is what we are going to make:

Start with Crayons, dixie cups and a microwave!
Add coconut oil, we made the mistake of using too much. I thought more Coconut Oil and less crayon, but that is not the case! It melts really easy..
I had these colored pill stacker I bought at the dollar store and thought I would use them for beads or something but never used them and did not work for beads at all.. so they will be used for storing the lipgloss in!




                        


Put in freezer to cool it down so we can keep adding without it spilling all over..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers