Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Monthly Project Ideas Printable

I like to make crafts with the girls, and I look things up or they get sent to my inbox.
So I thought I need to organize myself on what & when I want to do these projects.
So I made up a sheet to add my projects in. I wanted to start a goal up for me. I try and take too much on sometimes and some projects are bigger than others. So I made this template up and have it in my control binder, so that it is on hand. I also make a list for a month or two- try not to fill it up all in one month. This way, I know I need to buy supplies and for what month I need it for.
I also made a list of who I want to make them for. Feel free to pull them off for yourself and edit and make your own.

This is one I started and I just hand write it in, since I put it in my binder. It is in word doc so you can change yours up, if you like.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers