Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Camping Ideas- Recipe for snacks

One camping trip, I decided to change it up a little. We were bringing one of our girls and her friend so we needed more snacks. So I actually went on to Pintrest and searched for camping recipes or something along those lines..

I found this great little idea- Pretty much can put anything on a kaboob stick and it will be good!
Of course, you soak the sticks in water for an hour. Then I bought pop chicken pieces, and then put 4-5 pieces on the stick. Pack it up and you are ready to go..

I have a flat skillet like thing that goes over the campfire or stove.. So that is what I did with turning and some turning and they were a hit!!
My boyfriend who is a stickler for keeping things the same was excited and probably ate more than anyone!
We always have BBQ sauce but you really did not need it at all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers