Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fun day with my girls-making our own gummy stars and tasty snacks

My neices do not get to do  many artsy/craftsy things, so I try and get tem and do things like that with them. So we did 2 projects today. One that Hailey,  my bonus daughter found and then one I found and love to eat as a treat! 

 Gummies:
You will need:
1/2 C Cold Water
2 tsp Gelatin
85 g Jell-O, all flavors you like
plastic molds
*I got everything from this YouTube video:
http://youtu.be/uIPRrcxet6g

They are sugar free and so fun!!! All the girls got to pick their own flavor and we used several molds so that we can get them all done sooner than later. They harden pretty fast. Our very first batch we added way too much gelatin and they turned out to taste really chewy and bad! So make sure to follow instructions!



The chocolate treats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers